Frequently asked questions
Q1. How to place order ?To place your order, follow these steps :
- Browse through our wide range of products until you find something you like. After you’ve chosen what you want, select the relevant size, if applicable. You can check out our size chart for reference.
- Once you’re done, click the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
- After you have added all the products, click on the cart icon on the top right. You can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order and click ‘Checkout’.
- From there, you can either login to your existing Tokyo Drip account or simply continue as a 'New User' and create one.
- Once you’re done, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, and select the desired payment method to confirm your order by clicking ‘Place Order’.
Q2. How do i know that my order has placed successfully?
- Once you successfully place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your order and your order ID.
- You’ll receive another email once your order is shipped out. All you have to do then is, sit back, relax, and wait for your awesome product(s) to arrive!
Q3. How do i check my order status ?
- To find out when your order is arriving, you need to first log in to your account. Click on the Menu bar on your left hand side of the screen.
- After your order has been successfully placed, you will immediately receive a confirmation and order details via email. Once your products have been shipped, you will be notified again via email.
- In case there is any unusual event or complication that leads to a delay in shipping your order, you will immediately receive an update from our end- with reasons and the revised shipping and delivery timelines.
- If there are any other issues/ delays that come up, or you need the order to be delivered urgently, write to us at email@example.com, we will see what we can do to help.
Q4. Is there any additional charges for COD ( Cash on delivery )?
- Yes, we charge a flat fee of ₹50 for COD orders.
Q5. Why i can't see the COD option ?
- If the COD option is not showing, it’s because this facility is unavailable for your postal code. You can either pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or you can get the products delivered to an alternate address (where COD is available).
Q6. How can i cancel the order i have placed ?
- Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website and then select the order you want to cancel. If you are facing an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it for you.
Q7. What should i do if my payment fails ?
In case there is a failure in payment, please retry and keep the following things in mind:
- Please confirm if the information you’ve provided is correct i.e. account details, billing address, and password (for Net Banking); and that your internet connection wasn’t disrupted during the process.
- If your account has been debited even after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us at email@example.com.
Q8. Do you take bulk order or customized products ?
- Yes, we absolutely do. You can email us with your order and design details at tokyodrip.in . We’ll also try and work out a discount for you, depending on the quantity of your order.